Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: looking for yaoi movie titles.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member venus_willowbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well guys I want to know if you all know of any good yaoi video titles... I have already checked out boys on boys on film but to no availe... I have a downloading thingy called limewire and it is nice cause i have found two good yaoi thingys... and episode one of Boku no sexual harasment.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then, I guess I'll get you started with a few staples of the yaoi community [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Ai no Kusabi
    -Zetsu Ai

    Also, Sensitive Pornograph isn't bad at all, either.

    -Reikou

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tEnSaI25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Must it be really yaoi...some shonen-ai anime is good too.

    Gravitation
    Sukisyo
    Mirage of Blaze

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •